Enjoy a Full Set of Teeth Again With Oakmont, PA Dentures
Thanks to improvements in materials and manufacturing, today’s dentures fit better and feel more comfortable than ever, especially when secured to dental implants. At Oakmont Advanced Dentistry in Oakmont, PA, we have several ways to use dentures to give you a complete, beautiful smile again. Custom dentures from Dr. Resek can:Doctor Todd Resek on Dentures at Oakmont Advanced Dentistry Read Transcript
Our office has a lot of experience at making dentures, helping people to replace missing teeth. Whether it's partial dentures, if you're missing a couple of teeth, or you're missing all your teeth, we may have a solution for you. We have traditional appliances that seat down over your gums, or gently grasp your teeth. We have options that are retained by implants. But I have found in my career that the better you're able to chew your food, and the more comfort you have doing that, just a better quality of life that you have, and having a healthy set of teeth, or denture teeth, can make all the difference to you in the world.
- Replace several, or all, of your teeth for an aesthetically pleasing look.
- Make eating easier so you can enjoy more types of foods.
- Help you speak clearly so you don’t have to repeat yourself.
- Give you a new smile and confidence to go along with it.
- Make you more comfortable in social and business interactions.
To find out more, call us today at 412-828-3311. You will find our friendly office at 200 Allegheny Blvd. in Oakmont. We’re just a couple of blocks down the street from Fox’s Pizza Den.
Choose Your Dentures Option
Just like thousands of other happy patients of Oakmont Advanced Dentistry, you can get all your teeth back with modern dentures. You have a number of choices, including:
- Conventional Dentures – These are the traditional dentures you may be most familiar with. They are great for replacing a full arch of teeth on your upper jaw, lower jaw, or both jaws. You can easily pop them out for daily care.
- Partial Dentures – You can choose these if you still have healthy teeth remaining. They will fill in smile gaps and make it easier to bite and chew again. They remove easily so you can clean and care for them.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Upgrade your new dentures by securing them to dental implants with a snap-and-ball system. Not only will the implants help preserve your jawbone, but you will experience a much more stable and comfortable fit. They snap out quickly for easy cleaning.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Get our most comfortable and sturdy style of denture! They attach to a bar that runs along your implants and are typically only removed by a dentist. You will love how easy they make eating, talking, and laughing.
You can eat better and smile more confidently with dentures from Oakmont Advanced Dentistry. Call us today at 412-828-3311 to make your appointment.