If you have cosmetic flaws like chips or stains, you may feel embarrassed to smile in Oakmont. Our dentists can give you a grin you’ll be proud to show off with cosmetic dental procedures.
You can choose from cosmetic dental treatments to:
- Straighten your teeth
- Brighten a dull smile
- Conceal imperfections
- Give your gums a pleasing shape
We even offer treatments to complement your smile by erasing fine lines and wrinkles and giving your face a more youthful look. You can also combine cosmetic dental treatments for a comprehensive smile makeover!
Call 412-828-3311 to take the first step toward getting the smile of your dreams.
Enjoy Multiple Cosmetic Dentistry Options
Almost every smile has some kind of cosmetic flaw, whether it’s a chip, discoloration, or a misshapen tooth. Our practice offers so many types of cosmetic dentistry, we can fix whatever you don’t like about your smile.
Our cosmetic solutions include:
- Orthodontics – You can choose from two orthodontics options – Six Month Smiles® and clear aligners. Both straighten adult teeth in less time than traditional braces.
- Dental Veneers – Applied to the front of your teeth, veneers can cover multiple flaws like chips, stains, crowded teeth, small gaps, and more. They can even make worn-down teeth look longer.
- Dental Bonding – This noninvasive treatment fixes minor imperfections and can be completed in a single appointment.
- Teeth Whitening – Brighten your smile with an in-office whitening treatment or one you can use at home at your convenience.
- Gum Reshaping – Our dentists use lasers to painlessly reshape your gums. They can remove excess tissue to correct the look of a “gummy” smile or straighten a crooked gumline.
Convenient Payment & Scheduling Options Make Appointments Easy
You can complete many of our cosmetic dental treatments in a single visit to our office. As if that wasn’t convenient enough, you can schedule appointments on Friday, and we’re in the office until 8 p.m. on Tuesdays.
Insurance doesn’t always cover cosmetic dentistry, but we accept cash, checks, and most major credit cards. You can also use CareCredit, which offers flexible financing options to suit many different budgets.