Smooth Fine Lines With Dermal Fillers in Oakmont, PA
Once our Oakmont, PA dentists have helped you get a stunning smile, you might like a younger-looking face to frame it! You can get two safe, FDA-approved treatments to take years off your appearance.
Choose one of these treatments, or both for an especially young look:
- Dermal fillers to plump up your face, filling in creases and lines and softening your facial contours
- A muscle relaxant to smooth expression lines on your face, erasing frown lines, forehead grooves, and crow’s feet
You can get these treatments at storefront spas, but wouldn’t you rather have them administered by a medical professional in a safe and sterile setting? Call 412-828-3311 for a free consultation to discuss these facial rejuvenation procedures.
Facial Rejuvenation Is a Minimally Invasive Alternative to Surgery
Our facial rejuvenation treatments are minimally invasive alternatives to surgery on your face. Compared to surgery, our procedures are:
- Fast – Each of our treatments takes only 10 minutes or so to administer. There’s no downtime afterward.
- Convenient – You won’t have to alter your normal activities following your treatment. Our dentists can even administer them during a routine dental appointment, such as a cleaning.
- Comfortable – You’ll experience minimal discomfort.
- Affordable – You won’t need to incur debt or take out a loan for our services.
- Reversible – The effects of our treatments are temporary. If you’re not happy with your results, our dentists may be able to modify them with additional treatments.
Facial Treatments Can Relieve Jaw Pain & Headaches
In addition to making you look younger, our facial treatments can be used to relieve chronic headaches and TMJ pain caused by grinding your teeth or clenching your jaw. A fast and safe injection will relax your jaw muscles, relieving strain. Injections can also reduce the severity of headaches by blocking the transmission of chemicals that tell your brain it feels pain. Patients must be at least 18 to receive these treatments.
For more information on dermal fillers or other facial rejuvenation treatments, call Oakmont Advanced Dentistry at 412-828-3311. Our Oakmont, PA office is located on Allegheny River Boulevard, near Kerr Museum and Oakmont Bakery.