- Receive your smile care in our relaxing atmosphere
- Your kids can visit our treasure chest
- Request a dental implant consultation for $89
Enjoy Patient-Centric Dentistry in Oakmont, PA
Your teeth are important to us at Oakmont Advanced Dentistry – and so are your overall health and your personal preferences for dental care. Thanks to our team’s extensive training and commitment to excellence, you’ll get patient-centric dentistry in Oakmont every time you visit us. You’ll find:Image Title: Why Choose Us Doctor Todd Resek on What sets Oakmont Advanced Dentistry apart Read Transcript
Doctor Todd Resek on What sets Oakmont Advanced Dentistry apart
My good friend and partner Dr. Nader retired recently and so we thought about what direction we wanted to take the practice and we decided to rename it. We went from the name Todd Reseck D.M.D. and Howard Nader D.D.S. to Oakmont Advanced Dentistry. That reflects the fact that we are always improving our technology. We want our visits to be easier for our patients and for ourselves. And we also want to be better at customer service than everybody around us. We may not always get it right but it's not from lack of effort. We want to communicate very well and be very transparent in everything that we do.
I would say my practice is filled with terrific people that have all sorts of experiences. We've got dozens of years of experience between us. We do most, if not all, many of the procedures in dentistry. We would like to treat you with excellence both as a person and as a clinician. We've got state of the art technology. Much of it that no dentists have locally. Ultimately, we want to take great care of you and we want to keep you in our dental family for many years to come.
- A broad range of dental services for your entire family, from dental exams to dental implants
- Treatments for issues that aren’t strictly dental, including sleep apnea, TMJ disorders, and migraine headaches
- Safe dental relaxation methods, such as laughing gas, to ease anxieties
- Early-morning, evening, and Friday hours for scheduling convenience
- A completely private treatment room, if privacy is important to you
- A team who goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable, including Dr. Todd Resek, voted a Pittsburgh Magazine Top Dentist for nine years
Our practice has been offering patient-centered dental care for more than half a century. We are an Oakmont Chamber of Commerce member and have donated to several community improvement fundraisers like the Oakmont Brick Project, fire/ambulance service, and more. To schedule an appointment, call 412-828-3311.
Technology Helps Us Give You the Best Care Possible
There’s no substitute for good, old-fashioned caring. Still, our dentists take your care to the next level with some of the latest dental technologies to keep your treatments quick, comfortable, and precise. Among the technologies we use:
- Digital X-rays for fast and accurate images, with much lower radiation levels than traditional X-rays.
- Lasers to keep gum disease treatment and other procedures as fast and painless as possible.
- Cone beam CT scan, a special 3D X-ray that improves planning for many procedures including tooth extractions and dental implant placement.
- CEREC, which enables us to create dental restorations like crowns and veneers for you in a single day. Dr. Resek even mentors other dentists in using this technology.
Get a Confident Smile With Comprehensive Dental Treatment
We have all the treatments you need for a smile that looks and feels good:
- General dentistry keeps you in great oral health.
- Cosmetic dentistry improves your smile’s appearance.
- Short-term orthodontics straighten your smile in no time.
- Restorative dentistry repairs damaged teeth.
- Dental implants and other tooth replacements fill gaps in your smile.
To enjoy truly patient-centric dentistry in Oakmont, PA, call 412-828-3311 or schedule online. Our office is conveniently located near the Kerr Museum and Oakmont Bakery. We serve patients throughout Allegheny County and O’Hara Township, PA.