- See results fast with an office treatment
- Enjoy the convenience of home whitening
- Make whitening part of a larger makeover
Would you like to see a radiant, healthy-looking smile soon? It’s possible with professional teeth whitening from Oakmont Advanced Dentistry. With the Zoom whitening system, in no time you will have a beautiful new smile and the confidence to go with it. Teeth whitening in Oakmont can also:Image Title: Teeth Whitening Doctor Todd Resek on Teeth Whitening at Oakmont Advanced Dentistry Read Transcript
Doctor Todd Resek on Teeth Whitening at Oakmont Advanced Dentistry
Today, there are so many people interested in different methods of cosmetic improvement, and one of the easiest out there is simply whitening your simple. One of the first things that you notice about people, one of the first things that reaches out and greets you is your smile. A nice, white smile can go such a long way. Simple whitening, we still do the tried and traditional tray whitening where we make you custom-fit trays and you bleach for 45 minutes to an hour for however many days it takes to get you your desired level of whiteness. We do the in-office boost whitening, which is a jump-start method. An hour and a half, you'll have your teeth jump-started as far as whitening goes, and then we also gives you trays and take-home bleach. Sprucing up your smile, whitening your smile is one of the easiest ways to make you feel good about yourself.
- Give you a younger, more attractive look
- Boost your self-esteem
- Renew your drive to excel
- Help you appear healthier and more successful
Don’t wait for your new smile! Call us today at 412-828-3311 to schedule an appointment. We’re located at 200 Allegheny River Blvd. in Oakmont.
Select the Whitening Method That Works Best For You
Dr. Resek and his team have chosen to offer our patients the time-tested Zoom teeth whitening system. Over the years, Zoom has proven itself as an industry leader in helping people achieve their bright new smiles quickly and safely.
For added convenience and flexibility, you can take your choice of either in-office or at-home whitening treatment. No matter which whitening method you opt for, it will be safe and gentle for your teeth and gums. Your choices include:
- In-Office Whitening – See a gorgeous smile that’s up to eight shades whiter in as little as 45 minutes! Your dentist will apply a special whitening solution to your teeth, then use an LED light that speeds up the whitening process. You’ll walk out with a bright smile quickly and easily.
- Home Whitening – If you’d rather get whiter teeth on your own schedule, we will provide you with custom trays and a concentrated whitening solution to take home. You can use the system whenever and wherever you like. Our at-home whitening is quicker, safer, and more effective than whitening kits or strips bought in a store.
Our team will work with you to make sure you achieve the level of whitening you want. Plus, you may want to explore our other cosmetic dental solutions, such as clear teeth aligner therapy, gum reshaping, or tooth bonding, to perfect your look.