Enjoy Favorite Foods Again With Implant Dentistry in Oakmont, PA
If you’re avoiding favorite foods because of missing or damaged teeth, implant dentistry can restore your strong bite so you can enjoy your meals again.
Dental implants will enable you to:
- Eat anything you’d like, including foods like corn-on-the-cob and apples.
- Not worry about your replacement teeth slipping out of place.
- Replace anywhere from one tooth to a mouthful of teeth.
- Forget you even have them, since oral hygiene is a snap.
Our Oakmont, PA dentists both place and restore implants, which means your entire dental implant procedure can be completed from start to finish at our office. Some dentists outsource part of the process to an oral surgeon, which adds to the time and often expense involved.
Repair Your Smile With Other Restorative Dentistry Options
Dental implants are great for replacing missing teeth, but they’re not right for every situation. If other kinds of dental damage are keeping you from chewing in comfort, you can get one of these other restorative dentistry procedures:
- Tooth Fillings – If cavities make it painful to chew, our dentists can repair them with dental fillings. Unlike some dentists, we offer more than one type of filling so we can use the material best suited to the situation.
- Dental Crowns – A crown can repair many kinds of dental damage, from severe decay to a broken tooth. We can create and place yours in one trip to our office.
- Inlays and Onlays – These dental restorations are the right choice for cavities too big for a filling but not large enough for a crown.
- Root Canals – If you can’t eat because of an infected tooth, we’ll use root canal therapy to remove the infection and protect your tooth against further damage.
Choose a Dental Relaxation Method If You Need It
Some restorative dentistry procedures like dental implant placement can be more complicated than other types of treatment. If you’re anxious or worried about remaining relaxed, you can choose from two types of safe relaxation methods: laughing gas or an oral medication.
To discuss implant dentistry or other restorative dental treatments, call 412-828-3311.