Our office has done cosmetic dentistry for about 25 years, and we have quite a bit of experience with it. We love to take a smile that the patient finds not attractive and consult over it, work up the smile with the laboratory, mock it up so that you can see what it'll look like. We even have computer simulation software so you can see what a new smile would look like. Then, in a few short weeks give you the smile and transform you. It is so rewarding. The lips are like a picture frame, and your beautiful smile is the picture. It can make a lot of difference in someone's life.
There’s no need to live with a smile you don’t enjoy seeing in the mirror. At Oakmont Advanced Dentistry, our dental team can give you a smile that will light up a room. Dr. Resek has a quarter century of experience, so he can help you get a radiant smile just like he has for thousands of other patients. Here are some benefits of our cosmetic dentistry in Oakmont:
- Increased confidence when talking to others
- A healthier, more attractive appearance
- Boosted self-esteem
- Courage to pursue your goals and dreams
- A younger, more robust look
Get your new dream smile! Call Oakmont Advanced Dentistry today to schedule your appointment: 412-828-3311. We’re located at 200 Allegheny River Blvd. – less than two blocks from The Oaks Theater.
Design a New Smile With Our Long List of Cosmetic Services
With so many smile-enhancement treatments available at our office, you won’t have any trouble creating your new look. Send us a selfie for a virtual smile assessment now, and our dentists will help you find the right services to achieve your desired results. Take your pick from:
- Dental Veneers – These thin shells of tooth-colored material will quickly hide teeth flaws such as small gaps, deep stains, chips, pits, cracks, and worn teeth.
- Teeth Whitening – You can choose from either in-office or at-home whitening with the quick and safe Zoom whitening system.
- Adult Orthodontics – Straighten your teeth quickly, comfortably, and discreetly with SureSmile® clear aligners. You can also choose treatment with Six Month Smiles®, which features tooth-colored brackets and wires.
- Gum Reshaping – Our dentists can use a safe, gentle laser to remove excess gum tissue and get rid of your “gummy” smile.
- Tooth Bonding – Bonding will quickly and affordably repair teeth that are chipped, broken, badly stained, and uneven.
- Smile Makeover – If you need several types of cosmetic treatment, we can help you design a custom smile combining different services.
- Dermal Fillers and Injections – Take years off your appearance quickly! These FDA-approved cosmetic treatments will help reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles, and shadows on your face.