Dental veneers, I have performed for about 25 years. They are conservative in nature. They're like press-on fingernails. We sort of buff the front of your tooth down to create room for the porcelain. We can change the shape of your teeth. We can change the look of your teeth. We can change the color of your teeth, staining, kids that had medication growing up have stains on their teeth, we have transformed those smiles beautifully through porcelain veneers. It's a quick, non-evasive procedure that we can have completed within a couple of weeks. And literally give you a whole new smile and a whole new self-esteem concept.
If you’ve been searching for a quick solution to an unattractive smile, then dental veneers in Oakmont may be just what you need. Using custom veneers, Dr. Resek and our team can:
- Give you a near-perfect, aesthetically pleasing smile
- Boost your confidence level in social and business interactions
- Help you look younger and more vital
- Give you a more attractive appearance
- Improve your self-esteem
- Make good oral hygiene easier
To schedule your veneers consultation, call our friendly team today at 412-828-3311. Our office is at the corner of Allegheny River Boulevard and College Avenue in Oakmont.
Custom Veneers Give You a Big Smile Boost
As one of our premier cosmetic dentistry services, veneers are a versatile service in the hands of our skilled dentists. They are thin, wafer-like shells of material that we will custom-fit and bond to the front of any teeth needing enhancement. Veneers are a great repair for chips, pits, stains, or uneven teeth.
Teeth veneers offer:
- Quick Improvement – One of the quickest paths to a stunning smile, veneers are so fast that they are sometimes referred to as “instant orthodontics” in the dental field.
- Durability – Not only will new veneers improve your smile in a flash, but they are durable as well. They should last for many years with the same basic brushing and flossing you’re used to and regular dental checkups.
Take Your Pick of Veneers to Create a Perfect Smile
To provide our patients with the best choices possible, we offer several different types of veneers. We’ll be happy to discuss each of them in more detail during your initial consultation. You can choose from:
- Porcelain Veneers – These are the standard, go-to veneers that many of our patients have used over the years to get a beautiful smile. Your dentist will match the shade to your other teeth so they blend in perfectly for a seamless new look.
- IPS e.max Veneers – These advanced veneers are crafted from durable, lifelike lithium disilicate glass ceramic. They are available in several shades and translucencies to create a stunning new smile. These high-quality veneers are designed to be somewhat more flexible than other veneers, which helps them better withstand the heavy forces of biting.
- CEREC Same-Day Veneers – Using the CAD/CAM technology of our CEREC system, we can make your new veneers right in our office. You’ll walk out with a gorgeous grin in just one easy appointment.