You don’t have to suffer with a mouth that’s hurting. If you’re in pain or discomfort in Oakmont, call Oakmont Advanced Dentistry now at 412-828-3311. In most emergency cases, we can see you the same day. Our skilled dentists will get you out of pain and provide gentle care to get your smile back on track. Here are a few great advantages of treatment at our dentist office:
- Patient-focused technology such as same-day CEREC crowns, low-radiation digital X-rays, and a cone beam CT scanner for precise digital imaging
- Relaxation methods with either laughing gas or a small, FDA-approved pill
- Compassionate dentists and staff who are experienced in helping anxious patients comfortably receive their dental care
Call us at 412-828-3311 now if you’re in pain. Our office is located at 200 Allegheny River Blvd. in Oakmont – just down the street from The Oaks Theater.
Feel Better Fast With Immediate Dental Treatment
At Oakmont Advanced Dentistry, we understand that it’s no fun to be in pain. That’s why we set aside time daily to accommodate dental emergencies. Dr. Resek and our team have successfully treated all kinds of dental pain, so we have the skills and experience needed to help you, too. Here are some types of treatment you may receive to stop your pain and help you feel better:
- Same-Day CEREC Crowns – With CEREC’s CAD/CAM technology, we can make you a sturdy porcelain crown in just one appointment. You won’t have to wait several weeks to get your new restoration. You’ll be able to chew and eat comfortably again the same day.
- Tooth Fillings – Our dentists can stop your pain from cavities and repair your tooth with a durable tooth filling. Depending on your needs and desires, we have several different materials we can use for your filling. These include metal amalgam, tooth-colored composite resin, custom-fit porcelain, and even gold.
- Custom Mouthguards – Get relief from TMJ discomfort and headaches with a comfortable oral appliance we’ll make just for you.
- Root Canal Treatment – Our dentists can stop your pain and save your diseased tooth with this treatment. We’ll clean out the infected tooth and seal the root canals in just one visit in most cases.
- Tooth Removal – We will always try to save a damaged or diseased tooth if possible, but sometimes extraction is necessary to protect the rest of your teeth and even your overall health. You can expect us to remove it as gently as possible. Plus, laughing gas and oral medication are always available to help you relax.