- Schedule during our extended office hours
- Fix your smile in one visit with CEREC restorations
- Boost your confidence & eat your favorite foods again
Repair Your Dental Damage With Restorative Dentistry in Oakmont, PA
Normal oral function is easy to take for granted – until it’s gone. If missing or damaged teeth are making it hard for you to enjoy your life to the fullest, restorative dentistry in Oakmont can help. Our dentists offer a wide variety of restorative dental treatments that:Image Title: Restorative Dentistry Doctor Todd Resek on Restorative Dentistry at Oakmont Advanced Dentistry Read Transcript
Doctor Todd Resek on Restorative Dentistry at Oakmont Advanced Dentistry
We offer every facet of restorative dentistry available. Got myself and two other very, very well-trained dentists. We offer traditional silver fillings, we offer bondings, white fillings, porcelain fillings, traditional crowns. We offer same-day crowns from CEREC, where you can come in our office and within an hour and a half, you can leave with your crown. So, restorative dentistry, I really think we are at the cutting edge of our offerings. If you have damaged or missing teeth, if you have cavities, if you have teeth that need protected or teeth that need replaced, we offer every method available in restorative dentistry today.
- Replace missing teeth to fill those gaps in your smile
- Repair damaged teeth so they’re as good as – or even better than – before
- Allow you to smile with self-confidence again
- Give you the ability to enjoy all kinds of food
- Make it easier to care for your teeth so they stay healthy
Whether you’ve lived with a damaged smile for a long time or just broke a tooth on a bone while eating, call us at 412-828-3311 for relief. We’re open as early as 8 a.m. and as late as 8 p.m., so same-day appointments are often available for emergencies.
Choose From Several Tooth Replacement Options
Nothing affects the function and look of your mouth more than missing teeth. Fortunately, we offer several choices for replacing teeth, one of which will be right for you:
- Dental Implants – Your jaw will stay strong and healthy with implants. They can be used with a crown, a bridge, or even dentures.
- Dental Bridges – Whether you choose a traditional fixed bridge or one attached to implants, it can replace a single tooth or several teeth.
- Dentures – Choose traditional dentures or replacement teeth attached to dental implants. Full dentures and partials are available.
Regain Your Oral Function With Dental Restorations
You can also choose from multiple restorative dental services to fix damage like cavities, breaks, and cracks:
- Tooth Fillings – A filling repairs a cavity and protects your tooth from further damage.
- Dental Crowns – A CEREC same-day crown can fix a break, a crack, or severe decay. It can also be used for cosmetic purposes, such as covering a stained tooth.
- Dental Veneers – When applied to front surfaces of teeth, traditional or CEREC veneers fortify weakened teeth.
- Inlays and Onlays – These cover more of a tooth’s surface than a filling, so they work well for larger cavities.
- Root Canals – A root canal saves a tooth damaged by infection.
Ready to repair your dental damage with restorative dentistry in Oakmont? Call Oakmont Advanced Dentistry at 412-828-3311 or schedule online.