Repair Your Dental Damage With Restorative Dentistry in Oakmont, PA
Normal oral function is easy to take for granted – until it’s gone. If missing or damaged teeth are making it hard for you to enjoy your life to the fullest, restorative dentistry can help. Our Oakmont, PA dentists offer a wide variety of restorative dental treatments that can:Doctor Todd Resek on Restorative Dentistry at Oakmont Advanced Dentistry Read Transcript
We offer every facet of restorative dentistry available. Got myself and two other very, very well-trained dentists. We offer traditional silver fillings, we offer bondings, white fillings, porcelain fillings, traditional crowns. We offer same-day crowns from CEREC, where you can come in our office and within an hour and a half, you can leae with your crown. So, restorative dentistry, I really think we are at the cutting edge of our offerings. If you have damaged or missing teeth, if you have cavities, if you have teeth that need protected or teeth that need replaced, we offer every method available in restorative dentistry today.
- Replace missing teeth to fill those gaps in your smile.
- Repair damaged teeth so they’re as good as – or even better than – before.
- Allow you to smile with self-confidence again.
- Give you the ability to enjoy all kinds of food.
- Make it easier to care for your teeth so they stay healthy.
Whether you’ve lived with a damaged smile for a long time or just broke a tooth on a bone while eating, call us at 412-828-3311 for relief.
Choose From Several Tooth Replacement Options
Nothing affects the function and look of your mouth more than missing teeth. Fortunately, we offer several choices for replacing teeth, one of which will be right for you:
- Dental Implants – Your jaw will stay strong and healthy with implants. They can be used with a crown, a bridge, or even dentures.
- Dental Bridges – Whether you choose a traditional fixed bridge or one attached to implants, it can replace a single tooth or several teeth.
- Dentures – Choose traditional dentures or replacement teeth attached to dental implants. Full dentures and partials are available.
Regain Your Oral Function With Dental Restorations
You can also choose from multiple restorative dental services to fix damage like cavities, breaks, and cracks. Among them:
- Tooth Fillings – A filling repairs a cavity and protects your tooth from further damage.
- Dental Crowns – A crown can fix a break, a crack, or severe decay. It can also be used for cosmetic purposes, such as covering a stained tooth.
- Dental Veneers – Applied to front surfaces of teeth, veneers can fortify weakened teeth.
- Inlays and Onlays – These cover more of a tooth’s surface than a filling, so they work well for larger cavities.
- Root Canals – A root canal can save a tooth damaged by infection.