We are so very excited to announce that we are once again able to provide dental services for you, our valuable patients. Oakmont Advanced Dentistry opened on May 18, 2020.
While things are certainly not “business as usual,” we wanted to let you know we are here for you in our clean, comfortable, and safe environment. Our standards are well “above and beyond” what the American Dental Association and Centers for Disease Control recommend. We love what we do and the people we do it for. We are always here for you.
Here are a few things we have done to ensure safety for everyone who comes into our office:
- All protocols, methods and materials have been reviewed to ensure that we can provide state-of-the-art sterilization, disinfection systems, and office procedures. Every solution, piece of equipment and instrument was examined to ensure safety for our patients. Safety is our #1 priority.
- An autoclave sterilizer is always used to provide additional sterilization capacity. Weekly testing by the stage will ensure our sterilization system is effective.
- Our new state-of-the-art air fogger system kills 99% of bacteria, mold, viruses and reduces airborne particulates.
- The reception area has been cleared of all shared items, waters, and coffee to maintain the highest level of cleanliness.
- We ask that you call us 412-828-3311 upon your arrival and wait in your car until we come and get you. Any additional people who are with you should wait in your car for the duration of your appointment. This will allow us to ensure the office is cleaned and ready in between each patient.
- We will be limiting our operations: only one patient will be admitted into the office at a time. Limited team members and one patient at a time allows for social distancing, as well as complete disinfection of the offices between procedures.
- Our patients are scheduled in such a manner to meet and exceed the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and CDC Guidelines for Disinfection and Sterilization to disinfect every surface that is touched for your maximum protection.
- Patients will be screened by phone and upon arrival, as to keep those high-risk patients and/or those with flu-like symptoms safely at home.
- Measuring the temperature of all patients and team members before coming into office.
- Upon entering Oakmont Advanced Dentistry, you will be asked to sanitize your hands. Additionally, we are requesting you sanitize your hands before re-entering the business areas.
- At the beginning of every appointment, you will be asked to pre-rinse with OraCare. OraCare Mouth Rinse has anti-fungal, antibacterial and antiviral properties.
- Team members will change into scrubs upon entering the office, so there is no transmission of anything from the outside world into our office or vice versa.
- Every team member will wear personal protective equipment while in treatment areas.
- We’re using CaviCideTM throughout our office after each patient. It is the most powerful sanitizing agent available for eliminating germs, bacteria, and viruses. CaviCideTM has FDA approval, and is the number one surface disinfectant in the dental industry. It is trusted by leading infection control experts and is strong enough to kill E. coli, MRSA, Staph, Listeria, Human Coronavirus, TB, Hepatitis B Virus, Hepatitis C Virus, HIV, viruses (hydrophilic and lipophilic), bacteria (including MRSA and VRE), and fungi.
This high level of service is just one of the many ways that we are supporting our community, and it is included in the excellent work that we do … we go through a comprehensive disinfection after every patient is cared for.
Dr. Resek, Dr. Bell, and all team members here at Oakmont Advanced Dentistry will continue to go above and beyond for our patients … it is second nature. For this and many other reasons, many of our patients have trusted their care with us for 40 years or more.
We very much look forward to seeing you, your family, and your friends very soon.
Oakmont Advanced Dentistry