- We’ll see you ASAP for problems like toothaches
- New patients receive an emergency exam for $89
- Return your smile to health with restorative care
Dental emergencies in Oakmont are stressful, whether they involve a toothache, a broken tooth, or a lost dental restoration. You’ll find them less stressful if you can get same-day emergency dental care, something our dentists can usually provide. If they’re unable to see you that soon, they’ll instruct you on how to care for your smile in the meantime. When you come to our office for urgent dental care, our dentists will:Doctor Todd Resek on dental emergencies at Oakmont Advanced Dentistry Read Transcript
Doctor Todd Resek on dental emergencies at Oakmont Advanced Dentistry
We welcome new patients, we welcome dental emergencies. There's three dentists here most of the time, and we always have openings. We build openings in our schedules for dental emergencies and so we will get emergencies in and treat you definitively if we can. If more time is required we'll treat you paratively, we'll get you comfortable and reschedule you for the necessary time. It always amazes me, we'll receive a call from a person and they'll say their dentist can't see them for a week. I find that to be the biggest turn off to a patient of record, where a person that wants to be a new patient. We're happy to take you, ASAP, in our schedule.
- Diagnose your problem with patient-friendly technology like digital X-rays
- Relieve your pain quickly with local anesthesia and/or dental relaxation methods
- Repair your dental damage with restorative dentistry or another dental service
- Ensure that your emergency won’t create future dental problems
Don’t panic in a dental emergency! Call Oakmont Advanced Dentistry at 412-828-3311.
Get the Right Restorative Dental Service For Your Emergency
Whether you wake up with unexplained dental pain or have cracked a tooth, our dentists can handle your dental emergency. Here is how we can help if you have a:
- Toothache – If a cavity is the cause of your painful toothache, we’ll repair it with a tooth filling, inlay, onlay, or dental crown, depending on the severity of decay. If decay has gotten into the center of your tooth and become infected, we’ll perform a root canal. If necessary, we’ll gently remove your tooth.
- Broken or Cracked Tooth – Depending on the degree of damage, we can usually mend your tooth with a dental crown. With our CEREC technology, you’ll have the convenient option of getting your crown in a single appointment.
- Knocked-Out Tooth – If you get to our office right away, our dentists can sometimes reinsert the tooth. If not, they’ll perform a socket preservation to ensure a future tooth replacement goes well.
- Lost or Damaged Restoration – We can fix or replace a restoration, whether it’s a filling, crown, bridge, or dentures. If necessary, you’ll receive a temporary restoration to wear.