Dental Crowns & Bridges in Oakmont, PA Make Smiles Beautiful
If your teeth are damaged or if you’re dealing with missing teeth, then Oakmont Advanced Dentistry can use the versatility of dental crowns and bridges to help you. At our Oakmont, PA dentist office, Dr. Resek and the team love to see our patients have full use of their mouths again. A new crown or dental bridge will:Doctor Todd Resek on Crowns and Bridges at Oakmont Advanced Dentistry Read Transcript
If you have a tooth that is severely compromised by decay or has a really large filling in it you may be a candidate for a crown which is commonly known as a cap, it fits down over top of the tooth like a hat and protects the tooth.
If you're missing a tooth we can create a bridge for you which spans the missing space, it's actually three caps that are tied together and it can replace a missing tooth. You glue it down over top of your prepared teeth, they're permanent, they're glued in, we actually have the ability to make them on our CAD CAM machine in some instances we can make bridges in one day. They are beautiful looking, they're aesthetic, they're strong, they're functional, but they must be flossed just like the rest of your teeth.
- Replace missing teeth and give you a healthy-looking smile.
- Eliminate pain when biting and chewing.
- Help you enjoy foods you’ve been missing out on.
- Protect a weak tooth against further damage.
- Give you a younger, more robust appearance.
- Increase your confidence to get ahead in your career.
- Help you speak clearly and be understood.
Talk to a member of our friendly team to schedule an appointment. Call 412-828-3311 today. Our office is easy to find at 200 Allegheny River Blvd. – just a few blocks from Riverside Park.
Enjoy Eating & Smiling Again
As one of our leading types of dental restorations, crowns and bridges give you many options for getting back your smile. During your exam and consultation, we’ll work with you to design a treatment plan that fits your needs and desires. Here are a few of your choices:
- CEREC Same-Day Crowns – We can repair your damaged tooth or restore your dental implant with a beautiful crown made right in our office – while you wait! There’s no need to return to have your crown placed. You’ll be in and out in one visit.
- Fixed Bridges – Fill in gaps in your smile with a sturdy bridge. These appliances replace missing teeth with tooth replacements secured on both ends to your own teeth.
- Implant Crowns – A dental implant is an artificial tooth root that we can cap with a porcelain crown to replace missing teeth. Implants will also stimulate your jawbone just like natural teeth, helping prevent bone deterioration.
- Implant Bridges – These appliances replace several missing teeth and function like a fixed bridge except they anchor to dental implants. Just like implant crowns, they will help keep your jawbone intact.
Isn’t it time you had a complete smile again? Call our office today to schedule your consultation for dental crowns and bridges: 412-828-3311.