Family Dentist in Oakmont, PA Keep Your Whole Crew in Top Oral Health
Our practice has been providing family dentistry in Oakmont, PA and nearby Allegheny River communities since 1968. Some of our patient families have been with us for decades. We keep them coming back with:Image Title: Family Dentistry Doctor Todd Resek on Family Dentistry at Oakmont Advanced Dentistry Read Transcript
Families are our lifeblood of the practice, and they're like solid gold to us. We love seeing moms and dads and kids, we have a change to give kids great experiences from a really early age. The three year old that gets the exam on their mom's or their dad's lap, and it's easy to talk about the Tooth Fairy and we make a really good experience for them. We don't want to create any dental-phobes at a young age, you see so many out there, and we want to treat them through their teenage years and take great care of their parents as well and just preach preventative care to them. We like catching dentistry while it's small. We see people every six months, and if we catch a cavity, we want to take care of it while it's really small. We keep all the arrows in or quiver. We don't take any tools out of our tool belt. If somebody wants small silver fillings, we still do them, we're happy to do white fillings. Family dentistry is an important part of our practice, that's how we built relationships.
- Appointments that start on time
- Scheduling ease, with hours as early as 8 a.m. and as late as 8 p.m.
- Skilled dentists who can provide a wide variety of services, from dental exams to dental implants
- Patient-friendly technology that keeps your care comfortable, like digital imaging
- Services that go beyond dentistry, like treatments for sleep apnea, TMJ disorders, and migraine headaches
- A family-friendly location near Riverview High School, St. Irenaeus School, and Oakmont Carnegie Library
To visit a dental practice that can serve the needs of your whole family, call Oakmont Advanced Dentistry at 412-828-3311.
Find All the Dental Services Your Family Needs
Our dentists possess a wide array of skills, as evidenced by their professional credentials. For instance, Dr. Todd Resek is one of only a handful of Pennsylvania dentists to be awarded a fellowship from the Academy of General Dentistry. Thanks to their extensive training and many years of hands-on experience, they provide all the services your family is likely to need, such as:
- General dentistry, including dental exams and gum disease treatment
- Cosmetic dentistry, such as dental veneers and teeth whitening
- Orthodontic treatment, with either clear aligners or Six Month Smiles braces
- Dental implants, for lifelike teeth replacement
- Restorative dentistry, including crowns and dentures
- Oral surgery, including tooth extractions and bone grafts
- Emergency dentistry, with same-day appointments for many situations
We Treat People, Not Just Teeth
Our staff is committed to providing patient-centered, no-rush care for your entire family, from your 3-year-old who is having a first dental visit to your 83-year-old grandfather looking for replacement teeth. All ages can appreciate the technology we use to keep dental care comfortable, from our lasers for painless gum disease treatment to the CEREC system that enables you to get a same-day crown.
If any member of your family feels anxious, we can offer two forms of dental relaxation methods. Laughing gas is so safe, even children can receive it!
From Start to Finish, We Make Dental Appointments a Breeze
We want to make it as easy as possible to bring your family for dental appointments. We offer early-morning and evening hours to suit a variety of schedules; you can even visit us on Fridays. We know your time is valuable, so your appointment will start on time.
We accept payment from most major insurance plans, including MetLife, United Concordia, UPMC Dental Advantage, UPMC for Life, Delta Dental, and Cigna. For services not covered by insurance, you can pay with cash, check, credit card, or CareCredit.
Our location is convenient for many communities throughout metro Pittsburgh, including Verona, Plum, Hampton, New Kensington, and Arnold. For family dentistry in Oakmont, call 412-828-3311 or schedule online.