- Never feel nervous with our dental relaxation methods
- Find the care you need for your family’s oral health
- Enjoy stress-free scheduling with our extended hours
Treat Your Smile to Personalized Care at Oakmont Advanced Dentistry
Oakmont Advanced Dentistry was founded in 1968, and we have provided excellent smile care ever since. Today, you’ll receive your care from Dr. Todd Resek, a local dentist for 25-plus years and a Pittsburgh Magazine Top Dentist for nine years, and Dr. Sean Bell, who completed an advanced general dentistry training program after dental school.
Besides being treated like family members, here are a few other benefits our patients enjoy:
- A personalized approach that focuses on treating the patient and not just a set of teeth
- A variety of treatments, whether you need a simple checkup, dental implants, sleep apnea treatment, or care for your family
- Relaxation methods if needed, with either laughing gas or an FDA-approved pill
Call us today at 412-828-3311 to schedule your next appointment. We’re located at 200 Allegheny River Blvd. – just a few blocks from Kerr Museum.
Maintain a Healthy & Attractive Smile For Life
At Oakmont Advanced Dentistry, we provide many different types of treatments to help our patients keep healthy, happy smiles. We’ve listed a few of these services below. If you have any questions about our care, please call and speak with a member of our friendly staff.
- Family dentistry for all your loved ones
- Emergency dentistry to give you quick care in a dental crisis
- General dentistry to help you maintain a bright and healthy smile
- Implant dentistry to replace your missing teeth
- Sleep apnea treatment to give you better sleep and help protect your health
- Cosmetic dentistry so you can smile confidently in all situations
- Orthodontic treatment for a straight, beautiful smile
- Restorative dentistry so you can eat comfortably and smile again
- TMJ and teeth grinding treatment to stop your jaw pain and protect your teeth
- Oral surgery to restore your oral health and prepare your mouth for other treatments
Call us today at 412-828-3311 for an appointment at Oakmont Advanced Dentistry. You can also schedule online.