At Oakmont Advanced Dentistry, you’re more to us than just a mouthful of teeth. But we do like to keep your mouth – and the rest of you – healthy. One way we’ll do that is by sharing dental trends and tips in our blog.
Check back here frequently to find out the latest ways to stay in top oral condition. If you have any questions about what you read here, just give us a call at 412-828-3311.
5 Reasons to Visit Our Oakmont, PA Dental Practice
We’re kicking off our new blog by listing some of the reasons our patients keep coming back to our Oakmont, PA dental practice. We’ve been here since 1968, and some of our patients have been with us for a good deal of that time.
- Comprehensive dental services – We offer all the dental services your family is likely to need. From short-term orthodontics to custom mouthguards to dental exams to dentures, our dentists do it all.
- Dental implants, from start to finish – Some dentists only place dental implants while others only restore them. We do both, so you can complete the entire process in one convenient place.
- Help for other problems too – Our dentists can also treat sleep apnea, TMJ disorders, and migraine headaches.
- Safe dental sedation – Nervous about a procedure? Choose from two forms of sedation: inhaled sedation (“laughing gas”) or an oral sedative. We’ll help you determine which method will work best for you.
- Friday hours – Unlike many general dentists, we’re open five days a week. We know it can be tough to fit dental appointments into a busy schedule, and we want to make it as easy for you as we can. You can also schedule visits as early as 8:00 a.m. (on Fridays), and we’re open as late as 8 p.m. (on Tuesdays).
To make an appointment at Oakmont Advanced Dentistry, call 412-828-3311.