You have multiple options for replacing teeth, including bridges and dentures. But dental implants provide benefits you can’t get with those two options.
We understand that choosing your method of teeth replacement is a big decision. We encourage you to schedule a dental implant consultation in our Oakmont, PA office for just $89. We’ll examine you, discuss your options, and create an individualized treatment plan for you. Call 412-828-3311 today to make your appointment.
In the meantime, check out these five reasons why implants are a superior way to replace teeth:
- Your Bone Will Stay Strong – After we insert implants into your jaw, they perform like tooth roots, providing stimulation that keeps your jawbone from shrinking. Other teeth replacements won’t do this, so you’ll suffer from bone loss that will make you look older.
- Your Teeth Will Stay Put – Your bone fuses to implants, giving you a highly stable foundation for replacement teeth. This is especially noticeable with dentures. Since conventional dentures are held in place by suction, it’s not uncommon for them to move and shift. In contrast, replacement teeth attached to implants aren’t going anywhere!
- You’ll Have a Strong Bite – This stable foundation also gives you excellent chewing ability. You’ll be able to eat anything you want, even corn-on-the-cob and crunchy apples.
- You Can Replace Any Number of Teeth – A crown attached to a single implant replaces one tooth. We can attach a bridge to implants to replace several teeth. And implant dentures will replace most of even all of your teeth.
- You Won’t Have to Worry About Special Care – In most cases, the only maintenance your new teeth will need is daily brushing and flossing and regular visits to our office for dental cleanings.
Interested in implants? Call Oakmont Advanced Dentistry at 412-828-3311. Our dentists both place and restore implants, so you won’t have to go anywhere else for any aspect of your treatment.