Your smile is one of your most noticeable features, so why wouldn’t you want it to look its best? When you enhance your smile, it makes you feel better about yourself and more comfortable in your interactions with others.
At Oakmont Advanced Dentistry, we can improve your smile by:
- Straightening Crooked Teeth – Most adults don’t want to spend a year or more in conventional metal braces. There’s no need to, with our two orthodontic options: SureSmile clear aligners that are practically invisible in your smile, or Six Month Smiles braces, which straighten teeth in just a few months.
- Replacing Missing Teeth – Never be bothered again by a gap in your smile! You can replace one tooth, several teeth, or even all of your teeth with dental implants. Unlike other kinds of teeth replacements, implants keep the bone in your jaw from shrinking. They look, feel, and function like natural teeth. If implants aren’t for you, you can get dental bridges or dentures instead.
- Concealing Flaws That Bother You – Our dentists can cover imperfections with dental veneers or a bonding treatment. Veneers cost a bit more, but they will last longer.
- Reshaping Your Gumline – Thanks to our dental laser, we can quickly and painlessly remove excess tissue so your smile looks less “gummy.”
- Brightening Dingy Teeth – You’ll get beautifully bright results from a whitening treatment in our office or professional-strength products you can use at home.
You can combine any of our services for a total smile makeover. We’re happy to work with you to create a personalized treatment plan that suits your lifestyle and your budget! You can even complement your smile makeover with dermal fillers and/or facial injections that lessen the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
If you’re ready to enhance your smile, call us today at 412-828-3311 to schedule a consultation in our Oakmont, PA office.