- Avoid metal in your mouth with clear aligners
- Enjoy speedy straightening with Six Month Smiles
- Eliminate issues that have bothered you for years
If you’ve always wanted a straight smile, our dentists can give you one with orthodontics in Oakmont. Our specialty is treating adult smiles – ones that may have never gotten orthodontic treatment or whose teeth have shifted back into less-than-straight positions. At our dental practice, we:Doctor Todd Resek on Orthodontics at Oakmont Advanced Dentistry Read Transcript
Doctor Todd Resek on Orthodontics at Oakmont Advanced Dentistry
My practice offers cosmetic orthodontics for adults. We also offer retainer-based, minimally invasive orthodontics where we'll move your teeth through the use of retainers. Any teeth where your smile is affected, you've got some rotated teeth or some slightly misaligned teeth. Either the clear braces-based style of orthodontics, or the retainer-based style of orthodontics is very effective in giving you a beautiful smile in a reasonably quick rate.
- Give you the choice of two discreet orthodontics options
- Offer treatment that straightens teeth faster than traditional braces
- Enable you to get a great-looking smile without a mouthful of silver metal
- Make it easier for you to care for your teeth and keep them healthy
The first step in achieving the stunning smile you’ve always wanted is a consultation with one of our dentists. Schedule yours by calling 412-828-3311.
Select the Best Orthodontics Option For Your Smile
Every smile is different. So at Oakmont Advanced Dentistry, you can choose from two kinds of short-term orthodontics:
- SureSmile®, which uses a series of clear plastic aligners instead of metal wires and brackets to straighten your teeth
- Six Month Smiles®, which straightens your smile similar to the way traditional braces do but works much faster as it focuses on only a few teeth
Our dentists will carefully assess your smile and help you determine the right orthodontics for you. Because Six Month Smiles uses clear brackets and tooth-colored wire, both options are far less conspicuous than traditional braces. Aligners offer the added convenience of being able to remove them for meals, oral hygiene, and even special occasions.
Depending on your individual situation, you can likely attain a straight smile in six months or less with either of these orthodontics options.
Among the factors our dentists will consider:
- Specific orthodontics issues you need to address
- Your overall oral health
- Your lifestyle and oral hygiene habits
- Your budget
To find out more about orthodontics in Oakmont, call Oakmont Advanced Dentistry at 412-828-3311. You can also schedule online. In addition to Oakmont, we serve nearby communities including O’Hara Township, Plum, Penn Hills, Fox Chapel, Arnold, Hampton, Verona, and New Kensington.